Monday, May 18, 2015

Chris Wilburn



Chris Wilburn is a senior who has decided that he wants to go into the Air Force after high school.  He has been looking into the military since he was a boy and he will finally pursued his dream at the end of the year. He has to overcome his fear of heights by the time basic training starts.
He said, “Not coming home is one of my biggest fears. It’s not really something I’m scared of, but, it’s definitely a thought in my head.” Chris’s parents have his back in his journey into the Air Force. “It might not necessarily be something they want me to do,” he said. “But they’re not going to take me from it.”  He has just a few more months until basic training, but with just a little more running to build up his endurance, he will be ready to go in no time. “I’m in pretty good physical condition,” he said. “I think I can handle basic training.”
 Chris is a brave man for wanting to risk his life so save others. Even if he’s soaring high or training, he will always be a hidden hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment