Monday, May 18, 2015

Martha Wade



            Martha Wade has been an Algebra teacher at Hidden Valley for 10 years. She got her license in 2005. She went to Salem High School and ended up not going to college right after, but instead lived life and ended up having children. She lives in Roanoke with her puppy, Bennie. Ms. Wade teaches at a harder level than what she is supposed to, but it makes her students have more knowledge for the SOL. She loves to see students grow  up and step into the next level of their education. 
           
Ms. Wade has a need to want to learn more and is very intelligent in what she does and how she teaches. Ms. Wade said “I like trying to find different ways of helping everybody.” She really loves helping kids grow not just one way but in their own way. Ms. Wade is also very determined, she said “I feel bad because I can’t figure out why, and I want to reach every single kid, I don’t want a single person to fail.” She is also very outgoing. “I’m almost addicted to job applications, because I always want to learn stuff, I never want to stop learning” she said. She is an extremely talented woman who cares a lot about her kids and makes sure they don’t give up.
                        Ms. Wade is an outstanding woman who is intelligent, determined, and outgoing. Which makes her not only a good teacher but a good listener and understands if a student has stuff going and takes note of that. She works hard to make sure every single student doesn’t fail.  Ms. Wade is an excellent hidden hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment