Monday, May 18, 2015

Josh Butterworth



            Josh Butterworth is a senior at Hidden Valley High School He is a positive role model and a kind person.  Josh has three siblings, a brother and two younger sisters. Josh has lived in Maine he has lived there for Ten years before he moved to Roanoke Va. Josh does not know what college he wants to attend but he sure wants to play hockey. Josh wants to play hockey for the Pittsburg Penguins.
 Josh is a leader at Young Life, He helps people get over there struggles and helps them get back up on their feet. Josh is a positive role model to his siblings Josh said, “My sisters call me Daddy Joshua because I help them out and take care of them.” Josh has been a positive role model to me and a lot of his friends. Josh has a positive role model that lives in charlotte Josh said “My positive role model is Sean Gould he was my young life leader when I was a freshman.” Josh also plays Lacrosse for the varsity team at Hidden Valley High School. Josh Said “I was born and raised in Maine that’s where I decided I wanted to play hockey.
            Josh Butterworth is an amazing role model and an awesome friend. He helps everyone he can, and cares about people. Butterworth should be a Hidden Hero because he is a positive role model and a great person. Josh`s personality and his positive ethnics make him my Hidden Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment